BE WILD | BE FREE
ENTER EMAIL FOR 25% OFF
NO ADDITIONAL TAXES OR DUTIES
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Add description and links to your promotion
Image caption appears here
Add your deal, information or promotional text
Buy this Shirt and Save 3 Acres of Rainforest.
The Bubblegum Blizzard features a trippy winter dreamscape bursting in electric blues and neon pink.
Protecting 3 Acres of Rainforest...
• Removes 442.5 Metric Tons of Carbon (Annually)
• Produces 70.7 Metric Tons of Oxygen (Annually)
• Safeguards 600 Trees (Average)
• Defends 750 Species of Animals (Average)
• Preserves 1,500 Species of Higher Plants (Average)
We're obsessed with unleashing sustainable psychedelic fashion to the world. Why? Because manifesting mind-bending rainforest conservation tees is our sick addiction. Protect our planet's biological treasure and pick up the Bubblegum Blizzard today.
Our unique dye sublimation process is both an art and a science. We spent years testing countless color variations before selecting the perfect cosmic dye collection. Each of our euphoric works of art are hand crafted using buttery smooth fabric so that when you wear Tropical Tundra, you will understand the difference. Electrify your wardrobe with this new look as a symbol for keeping our planet wild and free. The jungle is calling, will you answer?
• This style is regular fit and true to size. Order your normal size for a standard fit, or 1 size up for a more relaxed look
• Smooth, ultra-soft polyester-spandex blend (95/5)
• Vivid psychedelic pigments and dyes
• Overlock clean finished seams
• Double needle cover stitch at sleeve opening and bottom opening
• Printed main label and size label on inner center back
• Certified eco-friendly fabric, ink, tags and 100% recycled packaging
• Wash Cold w/ Like Colors
• Tumble Dry, Low Heat
• Iron Low & Inside Out
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Bleach
Sign up and get exclusive 25% off on all products.
Get latest news on sales, new releases, offers and MORE...