BE WILD | BE FREE
ENTER EMAIL FOR 25% OFF
NO ADDITIONAL TAXES OR DUTIES
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Add description and links to your promotion
Image caption appears here
Add your deal, information or promotional text
Buy this Shirt and Save 3 Acres of Rainforest.
The Salamander Slushy features vibrant citrus splashes of wavy green and orange visuals.
Protecting 3 Acres of Rainforest...
• Removes 442.5 Metric Tons of Carbon (Annually)
• Produces 70.7 Metric Tons of Oxygen (Annually)
• Safeguards 600 Trees (Average)
• Defends 750 Species of Animals (Average)
• Preserves 1,500 Species of Higher Plants (Average)
Handmade from fine sustainable materials and water-based dyes, awaken your wardrobe with a look you won't find anywhere else. We teamed with Rainforest Trust to offer timeless psychedelic tees that defend the spirit of the jungle. When the buttery smooth fabric rubs against your skin, you'll understand the difference. Basic is not in our DNA.
Expand your imagination with a Tropical Tundra that embodies life and individuality. Its divine sustainable drip will wash the sands of time from your closet. We invite you to join our tribe of jungle guardians and become a force of nature for exotic animals that don't have a voice. Save 3 acres of living rainforest by picking up the Salamander Slushy today.
• This style is regular fit and true to size. Order your normal size for a standard fit, or 1 size up for a more relaxed look
• Smooth, ultra-soft polyester-spandex blend (95/5)
• Vivid psychedelic pigments and dyes
• Overlock clean finished seams
• Double needle cover stitch at sleeve opening and bottom opening
• Printed main label and size label on inner center back
• Certified eco-friendly fabric, ink, tags and 100% recycled packaging
• Wash Cold w/ Like Colors
• Tumble Dry, Low Heat
• Iron Low & Inside Out
• Do Not Dry Clean
• Do Not Bleach
Sign up and get exclusive 25% off on all products.
Get latest news on sales, new releases, offers and MORE...